Lack of associates help
There is never enough help in the various departments, you really have to work and wait a long time to get answers or to help find items. Management needs to pay attention to each stores peak busy hours and post checkers at the 200 empty check out stations. Which reminds me, take out some of the never used check out stations and get bigger sort and bagging tables you can't get a third of your cart scanned before the checker runs out of space to bag, they don't even try keeping extra check out carts?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Wal-Mart reviews
- wrong container size
- Correct address for on-line payment of Statement billing
- Super Store Walmart,,,Foods
- Shame on you
- CHEAPEES SUCKS
- Horrible Wal-Mart Great Value Pizza Crust.
- Discriminatory pay
- employee pay
- Wal Mart Cottage cheese
- Great Value Frozen Peas
- Delivery from Seko on item ordered at WalMart.com
- Waste of my money
- Customer Service
- Check policies
- Walmart, scheduling and respect
- Never again will I shop walmart.com
- Burt and Associates deliver results
- INGLORIOUS MANAGERS
- AKAM Associates have been great to work with
- Great experience
- Lord and Taylor lack of sizes.
- Home Depot unfair to associates
- Great Service
- the best
- I would highly recommend avoiding or being extremely wary...
- Macys lack of Human Resources and poisonous environment.
- Lack of Help in searching for lost item.
- Conn Appliance Sales Associates
- A Well-Taken Care of Customer
- Excellent Customer Service
- Take out the Trash
- from BOTH sides
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you