Walmart Vision Center - Vision Center, eye glasses
By this time I had had it. I must have spent over $30 in gas driving back and forth across the county over the month and a half they had my frames. The manager's reasoning for giving me a refund was that she was having to eat all the costs on these lenses and it was not worth it to her. Never mind that NONE of this was my fault. The manager was more interested in the bottom line than customer satisfaction. So, I went in to return the lenses yet again and the manager was not in. The vision attendant was extremely uncooperative and told me that she could not give me a refund because the manager was out to lunch and that I would have to wait for 30 minutes. I then asked her to call another manager to which she replied that another manager would not be able to help me. I then *insisted* that she call a manager to which she snidely replied, "I really don't understand what the problem is with the glasses." Ummm, do they *train* these people in customer service??? Once again, I insisted on speaking to a manager. She picked up the phone and told me that there was no other manager in. So, I got up, walked down to customer service, and low and behold, there I found a manager!! Imagine that? A manager in a store! The manager was extremely sympathetic and issued me a refund of $160, to which I interjected that I paid $180. The lazy, unhelpful attendant piped in that $20 was a non-refundable processing fee. To which I responded, "for what? Are you saying that I should pay you for holding my frames for a month and a half and continually putting in defective lenses???" Thank goodness the kind manager was still there and promptly refunded me the additional $20. So, for all that hassle I lost $30 in gas, hours in time, gained a high degree of frustration, and got my $250 designer frames back with scratches and off-kilter hinges which I am uncertain can be repaired. Everything they say about the Walmart Vision Center is true.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Wal-Mart reviews
- I just wanted to say that I am...
- poor customer service or lack...
- I went to the pharmacy and to...
- I USED to spend money in Walmart...
- walmart in phila on columbus...
- Every time I go to Wal-Mart,...
- I live in a small town so our...
- I have bought a camcorder from...
- Walmart in a nutshell...Filthy...
- Before you consider buying a...
- TEARS AT THE PHARMACY
- Always a great experience
- Poor Service
- Mess Long Lines
- walmart drug program walmart pharmacy
- Dont buy from Walmart Vision
- COMPLANINT ABOUT VISION CENTER IN LEWISVILLE TX
- Walmart Vision Center
- Vision Center review
- WAl-MArt Vision Center review
- I was ripped off
- Your eyeglass product just fell apart
- Harry Rowe -Supv. Vision Dept.
- WALMART VISION CENTER-Warranty Sucks
- Terrible experience at eye doctor
- Wausau, WI Walmart Vision Center
- vision center
- Unbelievably Poor Service!!
- Uacceptable Eye Exam
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you