Walmart advertised increasing the pay for their employees repeatedly which is a complete fallacy. She has had a second department forced on her by the store GM with no increase in pay.
There are new employees hired at higher pay rates and they are not managers!
Her $12 an hour is more than she was hired at but not the $14 minimum Walmart advertised.
As far as the latest news that Stan Kronkie is a large share holder is of no concern to me. He is a pompous ass but has nothing to do with store policies.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Wal-Mart reviews
- I just wanted to say that I am...
- poor customer service or lack...
- I went to the pharmacy and to...
- I USED to spend money in Walmart...
- walmart in phila on columbus...
- Every time I go to Wal-Mart,...
- I live in a small town so our...
- I have bought a camcorder from...
- Walmart in a nutshell...Filthy...
- Before you consider buying a...
- TEARS AT THE PHARMACY
- Always a great experience
- Poor Service
- Mess Long Lines
- Walmart Vision Center
- Manager & employee
- Employee on drugs
- Unethical employees
- employee policy
- Customer Service
- Horrible employee worker at Subway
- Employer Billing Screwup
- Horrible Employee in a smoke shop trying to buy illegal drugs
- Employee complaint review
- New Employee - I'm Done
- drive thru employee said she would shove yogurt in my dog's face
- VERY rude employee!
- Rude Employee complaint
- bad manager
- Employee drug use on the job
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you