equate feminine wipes biodegradable - Complaints
I have been purchasing Equate feminine wipes for some time now.
The label reads "flushable"
the back reads "safe for sewers and septic systems"
this is simply not true...
This past week we had to have our plumber come out to clean clogged household drains thanks to your product.
It was embarrassing for me; it costs us $213.00 for the labor
Not only am I out personal and financial expense; I feel this is something that is not ecologically sound.
I would like to hear from Walmart Very soon and feel I should be compensated. If I do not hear within the next week, I will make some inquiries of some environmental protection group since this product is certainly not biodegradable
I look forward to a response
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Wal-Mart reviews
- Customer service
- Walmart MoneyGram Machine
- WALMART APPROVED AN ISIS CAKE BUT NOT A CONFEDERATE ONE?!!
- Great Value Heavy Whipping Cream
- Boycott Walmart
- walmart has differing levels of customer service lawrencevill ga, charles store manager
- Potentially the WORST company of all time
- stop selling Puritan socks
- purchased 4 new tires with replacment warranty. but manager refuses to replace 2 bad tires
- Limon Potato Chips by Great Value
- WAL-MART PRICE MATCHING
- Great Value Mixed Nuts
- Walmart Policy
- Equate Feminine Wipes
- EQUATE FLUSHABLE WIPES - CLOGGED UP PLUMBING SYSTEM
- make up wipes
- Empty shelves, price increases
- Rubbish makeup wipes'
- No Sterile Hand Wipes
- Baby wipes
- WalMart Equate Dental Floss Doesn't Work
- Up & up wipes
- Walmart sanitary wipes at entrances.
- Babies R Us/ Toys R Us Kushies Baby 3-Roll Pack Flushable-Biodegradable Diaper Liners
- Cosmetic Not Avaible
- Up and Up Baby
- Up and Up Baby wipes
- L'OREAL FACE WIPES FOR MATURE SKIN
- price concerns
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you