Wal-Mart Support Ticket - Sherwood, Oregon
|Created By:||hatewalmart2015||Last Reply:|
|Created:||1 year ago||Last Updated:||6 months ago|
I went in a few days ago to stock up on beer as I usually do and the cashier refused to accept my ID even though it was 100% valid and I am over 21. I spoke to the Assistant Store Manager who was unsympathetic and acted like she didn't even care. Then furious, I demanded to speak to the Store Manager. At first, they tried to lie to me and tell me that I already had. I knew the Store Manager was a man, and finally got to speak with him. He didn't seem to care at all, and treated me like I was bothering him. I informed him as nicely as I could that because of this, I would NOT be returning to the store ever again. Of course, he didn't seem to care. Worst service ever!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Wal-Mart reviews and tickets
- I just wanted to say that I am...
- poor customer service or lack...
- I went to the pharmacy and to...
- I USED to spend money in Walmart...
- walmart in phila on columbus...
- Every time I go to Wal-Mart,...
- I live in a small town so our...
- I have bought a camcorder from...
- Walmart in a nutshell...Filthy...
- Before you consider buying a...
- TEARS AT THE PHARMACY
- Always a great experience
- Poor Service
- Mess Long Lines
- Walmart Vision Center
Similar reviews and tickets
- Ports and Customer Service
- Extremely POOR Customer Service
- AT&T customer service sucks
- Poor customer service
- Customer Service SUCKS
- Terrible Customer Service
- Ulta Kennesaw, Ga
- Terrible customer service
- 100% Customer Dissatisfaction
- customer service
- APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE...
- Horrible customer service! Do reconsider when thinking about booking from this website.
- Customer Service
- Best Customer Service Experience
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE - SYLVIA (851153)
How MeasuredUp Works