Wal-Mart Support Ticket
WM Dangerous Truck Driver
|Created By:||lisadernick||Last Reply:|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||10 months ago|
July 27, 2011. Walmart truck: Big number in back rear, top right - 303120 – could not get any more info as I was fumbling for my laptop.
2:53pm mountain time, hwy 285, 70 miles outside of Santa Fe, NM (going south)
A fifth wheel ahead of us, then a small black compact car behind him, and then us behind the small compact. There was an AGGRESSIVE Walmart truck behind us; passed us first on a solid line; my husband was dumbstruck and braked quickly as the fifth wheel was forced to cut in front of us (mind you, everyone BUT the Walmart truck was going the speed limit). Then the Walmart truck abruptly pulled out and passed the fifth wheel and the compact car on a curve with a solid line. Fifth wheel and compact car were forced to slam on their brakes because there was an on-coming car in the north bound lane of 285 that would have had a head on collision with the Walmart truck.
This is a serious error and an endangerment to not only us, a Fleetwood Providence motorhome with a Jeep tow car, but the fifth wheel and the small black compact car AND most importantly the poor innocent car driving north bound! Frankly, at that point, I could have cared less what happened to your driver.
“Cameo” was the name painted on the fifth wheels rear end (could not read license plate) and the compact car had (2C-FX521) Idaho license plates. We are still on the road and the fifth wheel is still ahead of us, it appears to have brand new dealer plates and the truck hauling it is a large black pick-up with yellow plates – all I can tell.
Frankly, this was such a potentially deadly accident that this Walmart truck driver should be fired. We travel the US in our motorhome and have always commented on how safe and courteous Walmart truck drivers have been, sadly this is not the case.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Wal-Mart reviews and tickets
- wedding registry
- Extremely poor customer service
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- metal peice
- Walmart - oil change resulted in blown engine
- Customer service in need of repair
- Untrained cashiers cause customer problems
- In stock and store condition
- Great Value Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Money gram isn't good
- Wal-Mart's Great Value Afredo Pasta Sauce
- terrible terrible service
- Unprofessional employees
- My first horrible online shopping
- Walmart Great Value Drawstring 30 gallon large trash bags
Similar reviews and tickets
- FedEx Dangerous Driver
- Bad driver in truck 208017
- Driver Cut Me Off
- Rude UPS Driver
- Delivery Truck almost hit me
- Unsafe driver on I35 in Austin
- NO EXPERIENCE
- unsage driver
- bad tires
- Comfort Inn Trucker rates!!!! My...
- Dangerous driver
- Parking in Driveways almsot running over neighbor in driveway
- horrible experience
- PODS Customer Service
How MeasuredUp Works